Moving Days.

Its 2:30 in the afternoon and I am sitting in the food court of the Mall of America, eating a Pita Pit sandwich and watching a grown man in a wrinkly polo shirt ride the Ninja Turtles roller coaster. He is way too excited.

This is my life now.

I got here yesterday afternoon, rode the light rail to the Mall, got lost in a Forever 21, vowed to never enter the Mall again (promise broken), found my hotel, found a fellow flight attendant (from Class 7, she showed me the ropes which mostly consisted of Happy Hour at a TGI Fridays), found myself in bed at 7pm, sort of buzzed and sort of ready for this whole Minneapolis thing.

Today I found a crashpad at 11 in the morning, which was basically my errand for the whole day, so now I have nothing else to do except shop and watch this excited man ride every single attraction at the Nickelodeon Universe theme park at the Mall.

Maybe I'll go to TGI Fridays again today.

Minneapolis, you are a strange place.


Comments

Popular Posts