Breaking point.

This post brought to you by the girl sobbing in her SmartCar while listening to Pharrell William's song "Happy."

I don't even know where to begin. Things went from amazing to beyond stressful in just a day.

I have so much studying to do before training and I fly out on Wednesday. I am wrapping up two jobs right now and am ridiculously behind.

My to-do list is pages on pages. I still need to complete my background check. I'm not sure who's going to take care of my cat while I'm gone. The shoes I ordered are too small. I have almost no money and my new haircut is a disaster.

And then none of that matters because I get a call about my Grandma not doing well. Like, bad. And my whole family is flying in and I need to pick up my dad from the airport and figure out how to get out of work and oh-my-goodness-how-much-can-one-person-take?

I leave on Wednesday. Between now and then is a whole lot of impossible.

...I can do this.


Comments

Popular Posts