Boom.

I wanted to have the title of this post be some sort of karate chopping, butt kicking, high five-ing, general awesomeness (maybe an explosion sound effect?), but after typing nonsense letters into the title line for a while I just gave up.

But yeah.

(Insert sound effect here)

Big interview. Boom. Done.

Flew into Denver around 11pm on Monday, totally navigated the city in heels and a dress suit like a boss (including getting out of the car to scrape ice off the windshield with a credit card. Did I mention that I was IN HEELS?) Got up early on Tuesday, checked into the interview session, chatted it up with other applicants (who were awesome!), met the recruiters, walked into my 3-on-1 interview feeling positive and rad and confident and just super sure of who I am and what I want to do.

So I told them pretty much exactly that. Also I have a flexible schedule.

The recruiters asked me to step into the hall so they could discuss, but I stepped one foot out and they immediately called me back in, smiling. Apparently they didn't have to debate very long!

Next I was whisked off for fingerprints, paperwork and a drug screen.

And now I wait. Unless there are some skeletons in the closet that I don't know about, I think this lady just might have a job offer.

...Also I have another interview next week in Portland with another airline. Lining 'em up. Life is good.


Comments

Popular Posts