Flight Path.

Year Four. Month Eleven. #OGG.



You may have noticed that I haven't been posting very much these days.

It's not that I no longer have a passion for flying, or for writing for that matter. Life has just been moving along so quickly, and I don't want to miss a single moment because I'm worried about my latest Instagram post or editing an article or doing an interview.

I still love writing. And I'm flying, more than ever, and loving my dream company and quality of life.

It's just that my days on the ground are more precious to me than ever before, and I've really rearranged my priorities.

Balance, as always.

I'll be dropping in here now and then to post thoughts and updates, advice and lessons learned.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the some of my archived articles and read about my life on (and off) the jumpseat.

Happy flying!

Comments

Popular Posts