Getting Ready.

Three weeks until I leave for training.

Did I mention that my flight attendant training will be taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah? Almost 1,000 miles away from "home?" And that training goes six days a week, eight hours a day, for about six weeks?

Yeah. I know.

I keep reminding myself that this is what I signed up for. I can handle snowy SLC. I can handle six weeks of intense classroom training, with hours upon hours of airport codes, safety drills and learning how to walk in heels (Still haven't mastered it). Being away from my friends, my boyfriend and my cat, however, is the thing I'm having trouble imagining.

And yes, I know, being away from "home" is going to become a part of everyday life. I knew this going in; I just need a little time to get used to the idea.

Three weeks. Okay. I've got this ... right?


Comments

Popular Posts